Human civilization has always sought out all possible means to improve libido and increase sexual pleasure. People in ancient Greece even invented a unique name – aphrodisiacs. Most of such products are foods and herbs possessing the ability to increase potency. Similar products and recipes based on them are included in the erotic cooking of many nations of the world. Aphrodisiacs and potency products have several functions: exacerbate sexual feelings and enhance the attraction to the opposite sex, have a beneficial effect on the body and make it maintain a high level of potency.
What to eat for Normal Potency?
This question is asked by every man at least once in his life. It is a well-known fact that a famous lover Giacomo Casanova used special means to have a good potency during his lifetime. He made a conclusion that proper nutrition could help to maintain a high level of libido.
Follow the advice of the great lover and turn your attention to useful products for potency.
Scientists have found that a menu of a sexual active man should include foods containing vitamins E, A and B. These vitamins are called “vitamins of reproduction”. Food for potency should include trace elements needed by the body: proteins, calcium, phosphorus, cholesterol, potassium. All these substances are found in any of nuts, seeds, beans.
So, which Foods are good for Potency?
The following products have a beneficial effect on libido:
- Nuts: pistachios, peanuts, sesame seeds, walnuts, etc.;
- Fruits: lemons, oranges, pomegranates, figs;
- Vegetables: especially garlic and all kinds of onions. If you mix the onion with eggs, such food quickly restores drooping potency;
- Spices and herbs: St. John’s wort, anise, purslane, cumin, mint, turnips. Boiled turnips with meat were a favorite dish of Russian warriors and not only of them. No wonder why there were so many children in Russia in ancient times.
- Dairy products: cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese, sour cream. Add to your daily diet sour cream, and you will scarcely face male’s impotence.
- Seafood: mussels, shrimp, oysters. Notorious Casanova ate a large number of oysters for breakfast every morning. This allowed him to have a stable potency even in old age.
- Meat and fish: beef and flounder – are products that have a miraculous effect not only on the potency, but also on the whole body.
- Sweet natural products. Honey, mixed with chopped nuts has a mighty force for the libido.
As you see, the problem of ED can be prevented. Just change your eating habits and add more healthy foods to your diet.